Join Our Team!
We are looking for an adventure-seeker passionate about travel, who is willing & motivated to inspire and help clients fulfill their travel dreams! Regardless of industry experience, we'll help you develop a successful career in leisure travel sales. With a wide range of benefits and opportunities, we'd love for you to join our team!
What to Expect in This Position:
- Sell domestic and international travel packages, including cruises, land packages, air, car, hotel, and activities
- Share knowledge and expertise from personal experiences and/or education study trips
- Advise clients on all aspects of travel planning and reservation
- Develop long standings relationships with our customers and build referral and repeat business
- Make appropriate recommendations to ensure the trip experience is tailored to the customers’ expectations
- Demonstrate a commitment to the customer throughout the booking process-anticipate needs and potential problems
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Personal travel and planning experience (or experience working with a Travel Advisor)
- Professional and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Great organizational skills
- Customer service experience recommended (email, phone, and in-person)
- Ability to prioritize workloads and work to deadlines
- Comfort providing sales in a service environment
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Commission opportunities
- Continued industry training
- FAM trips
- Travel discounts
Our Magazines online present a unique collection of articles, photos and videos to help make your travel dreams a reality.
Save money and escape the crowds. Hot Deals and multi-port packages. Savings of up to 50%!
Our free app that allows you to carry all of the destination information you need while traveling, right in your pocket!