Join Our Team!
We are looking for an adventure-seeker passionate about travel, who is willing & motivated to inspire and help clients fulfill their travel dreams! Regardless of industry experience, we'll help you develop a successful career in leisure travel sales. With a wide range of benefits and opportunities, we'd love for you to join our team!
Highlands Ranch Travel has been locally owned and operated for nearly 40 years, and in fact, was the 2nd business to open in Highlands Ranch. We are currently the only Travel Agency in Highlands Ranch with a storefront location. As a member of Signature Travel Network, we have the ability to offer our clients exclusive privileges and amenities with more than 975 hotels & resorts and with a wide variety of cruise lines and tour companies. With over 200 years of combined industry experience, our advisors support each other to curate unique travel itineraries and bring the highest quality of customer service to our clients.
What to Expect in This Position:
- Sell domestic and international travel packages, including cruises, land packages, air, car, hotel, and activities
- Share knowledge and expertise from personal experiences and/or education study trips
- Advise clients on all aspects of travel planning and reservation
- Develop long standings relationships with our customers and build referral and repeat business
- Make appropriate recommendations to ensure the trip experience is tailored to the customers’ expectations
- Demonstrate a commitment to the customer throughout the booking process-anticipate needs and potential problems
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Personal travel and planning experience (or experience working with a Travel Advisor)
- Professional and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Great organizational skills
- Customer service experience recommended (email, phone, and in-person)
- Ability to prioritize workloads and work to deadlines
- Comfort providing sales in a service environment
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Commission opportunities
- Continued industry training
- FAM trips
- Travel discounts
Our Magazines online present a unique collection of articles, photos and videos to help make your travel dreams a reality.
Save money and escape the crowds. Hot Deals and multi-port packages. Savings of up to 50%!
Our free app that allows you to carry all of the destination information you need while traveling, right in your pocket!
We recommend optional travel insurance that protects you in the event of having to cancel your trip avoiding travel vendor cancellation policies and more!